Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Yes terie I agree my life is slowly turning mundaneeeee.

BUT I'M SO TIRED I CAN SLEEP FOREVER. FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.



my cycle goes like this:

school >> lunch >> studying/sleeping/slacking >> dinner >> studying/sleeping/slacking >> sleeping >> sleeping >> school (SLEEPING IN SCHOOL)



hahaha okay I shall tell you some disgusting facts then.



During my freaking tuition session (now referred to as FTS), my teacher told me one of her students eats insects YES WHAT FREAKING HELL.

the student says her dad just grabbed a passing mosquito and stuffed it in his mouth once, so she learnt from him and asked my teacher if she could go out of the house to grab some insects when she was hungry.


no seriously, I don't think she was joking. no seriously, I thought only people from australia or some clicking tribe in africa does these stuff okay.



and if you're afraid of dead creatures, please do not scroll down:


I'VE ALREADY WARNED YOU!!!!!!!!






I found this below a block on my way to tuition.

a dead sparrow, CAN SOMEBODY CLEAN IT UP! ):



NOT FOR LIZARD HATERS:


hah, those stupid lizards like to get stuck at the sides on my door.

Rather, they like to get squashed when we slam the door shut, so its waiting to be cleared by the cleaner that comes to my house everyweek.

my mom's afraid of them so there was a period of time where there was three (think one gets there everyday @.@) This one in the picture is kinda...fresh so it ain't disgusting yet. GET IT OUTTA MY DOOR!!!!




good, anyway I kinda lost my ipod for the moment but I don't mind because I won't say "I'LL DIE WITHOUT MY MP3/MUSSICCC"

because I pop stuff into my brain, observe people, play songs in my head, think about the nice stuff that happened in the day and yadda.


I'll never get bored.



So anyway, I think blogging just lets me get alot of stuff out since I apparently love to think alot about the northsoutheastwest. So yeah, lets hope my life gets interesting.... :D

No comments: